Driving Under the Influence (DUI) Third Offense Outside Of Ten Years
A DUI 3rd offense is a very serious charge. Call West Palm Beach County Law Firm Bottari & Doyle for legal council at 561-588-2781. There are several mandatory penalties associated with a 3rd Offense DUI Outside of ten years.
Penalties for DUI third offense outside of ten years
- Jail: Minimum 0 days to a Maximum of 1 year.
- Probation: Maximum of 12 months.
- Fine: Minimum $2,000 to a Maximum of $5,000.*
- Driver’s License Suspension: Minimum 6 months to a Maximum of 12 months
- Community Service: Not mandatory.
- DUI School: Level II.
- Vehicle Impoundment: 10 days
- Ignition Interlock Device: At least two years.
If you have been arrested for a DUI third offense outside of ten years, please contact a dedicated
Palm Beach criminal defense lawyer at Bottari & Doyle for a free consultation.
*The fine range increases to $4,000 to $5,000 if the defendant’s breath or blood alcohol level was .15 or higher, or if a person under the age of 18 was in the vehicle.