Driving Under the Influence (DUI) Fourth DUI within Ten Years
The criminal offense of DUI 4th Offense within ten years is a very serious issue. Call Palm Beach County Law Firm Bottari & Doyle at 561-588-2781. A Fourth DUI within ten years is a third degree felony.
Penalties for DUI Fourth Offense within Ten Years
- Jail: Minimum 30 days to a Maximum of 5 years in state prison.
- Probation: Maximum of 5 years.
- Fine: Minimum $2,000 to a Maximum of $5,000.*
- Driver’s License Suspension: Mandatory lifetime driver’s license revocation.
- Community Service: Not mandatory.
- DUI School: Level II.
- Vehicle Impoundment: 90 days
- Ignition Interlock Device: At least two years.
If you have been arrested for a fourth DUI within ten years, please contact one of our skilled
Palm Beach criminal defense lawyers at Bottari & Doyle for a free consultation.
*The fine increases to $4,000 to $5,000 if the defendant’s breath or blood alcohol level was .15 or higher, or if a person under the age of 18 was in the vehicle.